Following advice from the Norwegian authorities in regards to the COVID-19 virus, we are implementing restrictions to keep our staff and our clients safe.
In particular, we have decided that we must postpone the depositing event scheduled for 23 April. We believe this is the right decision to care for the participants, our staff and partners, and also for the unique and fragile community on Svalbard.
If you have any concerns about how this decision affects you, please contact us right away.
We are grateful for your understanding and look forward to announcing a revised deposit date as soon as we can.